An Ultrasound will give you the information you need when facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Our ultrasounds are performed by a licensed medical professional.
An ultrasound will confirm:
1. the baby's heartbeat (a live pregnancy)
2. the location of the baby (inside of the uterus)
3. the estimated gestational age of the baby (how many weeks into the pregnancy you are).
If you would like to schedule an ultrasound, contact us today!
* We have one ultrasound machine at our Charleston office. All Choices offices are able to refer clients to Charleston for an ultrasound, after an initial office visit.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long does this an ultrasound appointment last?
- Are ultrasounds painful?
- What type of ultrasound will I receive?
- Do I need insurance to have an ultraound?
- How far along do I have to be to get an ultrasound?
- Can you tell me if the baby is a boy or girl?
- Can you tell me if the baby has birth defects?