Guys... She's Pregnant, Now what?
Right now you're probably feeling scared… maybe even trapped…
and if you knew where to run… you would!
We talk to guys, too. Not to pressure. Just to inform, support and walk with you.
Here's what tO rEMEMBER:
- STAY CALM. It's normal to have feelings of fear, anger and frustration. You're not alone.
- DON'T BAIL. The more you run from this, the harder it becomes to think and act clearly.
- GET ALL THE INFO. Making a decision you will both feel good about includes getting all the information you need on your options and taking time to process it.
- TALK ABOUT IT. Not only with each other, but with other people you trust. People who can help you think things through. Ignoring the situation will not make it go away.
- LISTEN. She is looking to you for strength. That doesn't mean you have all the answers, just ears.
- DON'T PRESSURE. Applying pressure will only push her away. You'll do better if you work as a team.
Don't forget - you have a very important role in this situation. You're not alone. We can help.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
Has she taken a pregnancy test?
We have laboratory quality pregnancy tests available at no cost to you.
Has she confirmed her pregnancy through ultrasound?
If not, we offer an ultrasound to confirm the pregnancy.
Have you both considered all the options?
We have info on all the pregnancy options and would be glad to talk with her or the two of you together.
Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment.