At this time, our centers are making every effort to minimize exposure and reduce transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to our clients and our staff.
We realize this is a very frightening situation for many and our desire is to minimize your fear and empower you to face tomorrow calmly and without panic. If you have a need - please call and talk with us. We will do our best to help!
During this time, we are open, but are asking that people call before visiting our center. We are limiting some of our services, are reducing face-to-face contact and are providing curbside service whenever possible. We are also asking screening questions, when you call to make an appointment, to identify those who are at higher risk of COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation and patience during this process.
It is important to stay at home if you are sick to prevent spreading the virus. Please help us protect our vulnerable population by answering these questions:
► Do you have any symptoms?
- Fever (temperature on or above 100.4 degrees)
- Shortness of breath, or lower respiratory infection symptoms
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
► Have you had potential exposure?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in contact with someone who was confirmed or suspected to have Coronavirus/COVID-19?
- In the past 14 days, have you traveled to an area where COVID-19 is prevalent?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, you are considered “at risk” and should seek medical evaluation from your medical provider or clinic. We will be glad to schedule an appointment at a future date for the safety of our staff and patients. We care about you!